Monday, October 24, 2005

Our First Blog Entry

So, we finally got out of the 20th century and created our own blog!! This is a place where we will post the latest haps with our family for anybody or nobody that wants to read it.

To start off, I (Brad) will give a brief history of our family. We have been married for two years today and if what they say is true about the first year (and second for that matter) being the hardest, then I think I really love this marriage stuff! =) We just got back from a weekend of relaxation at the Stein Erikson lodge in Deer Valley, and we've just been doing a lot of playing over the last few weekends. Last week we were at Arches for Gina's first time there, and we had a blast! There will be more from that trip to come in later posts as I get some pics ready to post, etc. Well, that's probably all I can think of for now, so until next time.... au revoir!

No comments: