Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Mysterious Disposable Camera

Friends of the program, meet my mysterious disposable camera. Remember these?? This camera has recently resurfaced around my house. I'm not sure where it came from, but all of a sudden it's here. Again. I don't remember when I bought it, but if we were playing for money right now, I'd bet that it was circa 2003. I could be wrong though, it could be older. I think this is the camera that lived for a short time in B-rad's glove box, post mission, pre-engagement. I think this is the camera that was left neglected for months on top of the fridge in our first apartment. I think this was the camera that was shoved into an old grocery bag along with old remote controls, batteries, cd jewel cases, and an extension cord. I think this is the camera that has disappeared each move only to magically reappear totally out of thin air. But then again, I'm not really sure about any of it. I've finally decided to show this camera some love and have the film developed. The suspense is killing me already. I have absolutely no idea what pictures are on this camera. We soon shall see.

Or maybe it's so old that the film is overexposed and ruined. Thus, no pictures at all.

But if there is...I'll post them manana!

11 comments:

Two Wheeler said...

I can't wait to see what's on here!

Rachel said...

That is too funny...I have the EXACT same thing going on here!

Tuttles said...

I was totally into those back in the day! (It wasn't that long ago though.) I can't wait to see what's on it.

gina bina said...

Rachel, you should develop yours!!! It's kind of fun to anticipate a blast from the unexpected past. How old is yours?

Mia said...

I am so excited to see what you find! I will keep my fingers crossed that the film is still good.

j e s s i e said...

I hope Cole didn't get ahold of that! =)

Lisa P. said...

Can't wait, I will keep my fingers crossed that they turn out. I love surpises like that.

Mindi said...

what if they are naked photos? will you still hold to your promise and post them??
i hope so, i would hate for you to go back on your word....;)

btw, your word verification just said "wtzhp"--wahhhhtzzzzzuuuup, sister?!!

Rachel said...

G, I'm not exactly sure how old mine is!?! I know it was in my car forever, but I don't know/remember if I brought it over from a previous car or if I put it in there when I bought it!

PS---Karli once had pictures on her camera that Cole got a hold of!!! You'd better watch out!

Anonymous said...

Oooow Karli, Lucky girl!

Ya, I was going to say this camera didn't look familiar.
-Cole

Two Wheeler said...

haha, Rach and Cole, we know how dangerous it could be if any one of us boys got a hold of it!