Thursday, August 15, 2013

My life is crazy and good: a short rant about stuff


Hi blog! You're looking a little outdated, but I'm going to fix that ASAP. A few things. The last few months have been a whirlwind. Prego. Giant prego. Plus toddler. Packing. Moving. New house. Yay! Birthdays. Unpacking. Labor. Contractions. Never ending. Toddler plus stairs equals anxiety. LABOR. New baby. A boy! We luf him. Unpacking. Burping. Nursing. Kissing owies. So. Much. Poop. Not sleeping. Etc.
I'm working so hard to get caught up on all the fun that's been going on around here. I have draft posts by the millions just waiting for the perfect nap time when both babies are asleep. Yeah, that never happens. So it might take me a while to get caught up. I post things in chronological order, because of OCD, so if you're my mom and wondering why you can't see anything new...scroll down. Love you, my bloggie blog.
Oh. And one more thing. I don't wear makeup anymore. Thought you should know.
Just because: This is what Bee did when I said "show me your happy face!" Her hands are very happy everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that top picture wins! and how about you let me come over and baby sit both kiddos while you get some bloggin in.... that way, it is a win win situation-- because I want to see more bloggie posts!! :)

C*K*J said...

These pictures are my favorites!! Happy hands? ❤

luciana , Brasil said...

linda familia