Monday, December 01, 2008

Spotted

I've posted before about how I'm head over heals for the T@B tear-drop trailers. Then BD's cousin emailed me and clued me in that they are indeed available in the US and even in, that's right...Utah. I know!!! Freaking out right? My little crush just blossomed into a full blown love affair. On the way home from our little road trip over the weekend we spotted one of these beauties on the road. For a brief moment I turned into paparazzi borderline stalker and snapped a few shots because it seemed more appropriate than rolling down the window, jumping onto the roof of the trailer and demanding to be adopted by the couple driving the ship. Seeing a T@B in action, on the road, only reinforced my desire to someday tour all the national parks in the west with my one and only toting one of these and perhaps a bambino or two. {sigh}

5 comments:

Two Wheeler said...

I totally want one of these!

Jennifer said...

Have you seen the "grown up" version? http://www.tada-rv.com/index.php

gina bina said...

Jennifer, yes! I love those too. But I figure that I need to start out small and grow into the big one :).

Jenn L. Stuart (Hall) said...

yes but with a bigger one you have the room for little bambinos :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.