Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve 2013
I simply can't let this year slip away without reflection, honest and brief. A whirlwind, really. All the events that have filled these 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days that have tried and tested us and brought tears and joy are not without gratitude. Gratitude for the chance to be present in this life and to have each other to hold onto. We are humbled by our mistakes and proud of our successes and move into this next year eager to become better, and best. My tribe, they are everything. I am anchored here. Peace and love to you and yours and kisses from us on this New Year's Eve. Let the record show that I kept my eyes open until midnight and kissed and toasted my love as the babes' slumbered in their nursery.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Two Wheeler said...

Phoebe looks like she has antlers! Kind of reminds me of the dog on how the Grinch Stole Christmas, lol. Love this!