Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Richman's on a Boat: The Virgin Islands

Ahoy! Brad and I returned on Sunday from a 10 day sailing trip with my family to The Virgin Islands. We chartered our own 40 foot Catamaran named "Clarity." My older brother Tom captained our vessel and the rest of us, okay mostly the guys, worked hard as the sailing crew. The boys really loved sailing and caught on quickly to the process. We had great food, okay amazing food, that we prepared right on the boat. We spent our days sailing, swimming, snorkeling, eating...you get the idea. Needless to say, we had so much fun! It has been slow getting back into work and day to day life and my mind keeps drifting back to the awesome memories we have made. Take us back to paradise...

6 comments:

j e s s i e said...

WOW!! How beautiful are those pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time. What an experience.

Tuttles said...

You guys are lucky! That looks so pretty. I bet you had an awesome time!

Wildings said...

How fun, you guys are quite the little travelers!

Anonymous said...

Nice! So was one of you actually a real sailor,(piloting the ship) or were you all just winging it?

Two Wheeler said...

We were all bona fide sailors by the end of it. Tom (Gina's brother) is the one that has his sailing license though. He taught us all.

Lisa P. said...

Gina I love your blog, it inspires me to be more creative. This trip you went on with your family looks like a dream. I am so glad you had the opportunity to do this.