Monday, May 11, 2009

I could cry right now, but instead I just want to win

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this pretty blue bucket bike via Swiss Miss today. And then my heart actually went into v-fib when I saw that this is a local SLC company. I'm obsessing, which is a clear sign that I spend way. to. much. time with hubby these days. I can think of a half dozen people who would want one of these just as much as I do. Madsen Cycles is giving one away in July to those who are helping spread the word about their coolest cargo bike. Thus, spread that word I shall. Help direct traffic from my page by clicking on the Madsen buttons. If I win, I'll give you a ride! But you might have to squeeze in with my groceries.
Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

2 comments:

Two Wheeler said...

So awesome! This is exactly like what we were telling Brook that she needs to get, although this one doesn't come from Amsterdam but SLC instead!

C*K*J said...

I will click on all the links...lots of times. So cute and so you!
And yes, I will want a ride when you win and I don't mind sharing the space with your cheerios. :)