|The Protector via bear.org|
Also. There's a slight possibility I may have overreacted. Key word: slight. In coming up with excuses, here's what I have so far:
- I was released from my church calling on Sunday and emotionally speaking it's been a little hit or miss this week
- I must have more hormones pumping through me than a dairy cow
- I burned the roof of my mouth on a piece of hot pizza, it hurts real bad, and somebody has to pay
- My car battery died and left me stranded with BD 40 miles away. For me, this is real trauma
- BD and I had a planning and budgeting session for our 2011 financial goals. Need I say more?
- Side bar: I'm addicted to bullet listing right now
P.S. Feeling especially grateful for good friends. Late last night I laughed so hard I think I broke an ab.