oday is my Birthday and I called in sick. I'd like to be telling you that I'm instead pulling my best Lindsey Vonn down the slopes at Alta. But the truth is, I'm actually home, sick. It's not the best way to spend a birthday, I realize, but I'm determined to make the most of it. I'm not going to let a little cough keep me from having the best birthday ever. You only get one per year, you know.
- I've got a full bottle of DayQuil from BD
- I'm milking a delicious pot of brothy soup from a dear friend
- I have a DVR full of Bones re-runs to keep me company. (Since I gave up my trashy dramas last year, I'm new to this series and the re-runs skip around all seasons. I'm all sorts of confused about the storyline, but that Forensic Anthropology stuff is fascinating!)
- I have a box of frozen Junior Mints to keep my spirits up
- I get to spend the day in my jammies :)
- See? Best. Birthday. Ever.