Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend: Part I

Valentine's weekend was most delightful {and not over!}. I hope yours has been lovely as well. There are still some traces of burning plastic when I turn on my oven, so I didn't do much treat baking this Valentine's. However, we seemed to make up for that by eating enough delicious food for a small army of cupids. Friday night we were lucky enough that B&K's friends cancelled last minute on their Valentine's reservation at Log Haven. It was very unfortunate that we didn't have any other plans and so we had to join them. You know, as a favor. That's what kind of sister I am. Log Haven has a triple chocolate ganache dessert that is unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE. I'm still fantasizing about it 3 days later. Thanks B&K!!



1 comment:

mrs. farlanderz said...

"a small army of cupids".


love your writing.