Friday, October 01, 2010

The wheels on the Landy go round and round

BD was so excited to take me for my first spin in the Landy on Sunday. I mean really, have you ever seen a happier little boy? Holy. Carburetor. It drives! It totally drives. Like, you put a key in the dash, wiggle some wires, pull the blocks out from underneath, and it actually drives down the street. BD loves this truck (I mean looooooves this truck) and has spent the last 6 years resurrecting it with his dad and brothers. I'm quite proud that he has taught himself how to build a car from the ground up. It's kind of a big deal. And honey, once it has a back seat again, I can't wait to make out with you up the canyon.

7 comments:

C*K*J said...

oh my gosh! it drives?! how exciting! that bd never ceases to amaze me!

Whitnée said...

That's fantastic! Good job Brad! And Gina.....love it.

j e s s i e said...

That is saweet!

Debbie said...

I want a ride in it. I LOVE the Landy.

Herrings said...

I love the Landy!!! Good to see she's up and running :)

Mindi said...

bd ROCKS.


have him bring you and the landy down to the stg.

Two Wheeler said...

I just can't wait to get it registered!